Important notices: 

  • Walk in clinics for 1st and 2nd Doses of the Covid vaccine are available locally! Click here for locations and dates.

  • If you are experiencing domestic abuse you can seek support by ringing the national domestic abuse helpline on 0808 2000 247 or, if an emergency, please dial 999

  • If you are isolating at home with Covid-19 symptoms, and do not require hospital treatment, please download this useful leaflet about Isolating at home Safely

  • If you are in a difficult situation and need support during the crisis please click here for Helplines including the National Domestic Violence Helpline, NSPCC, Childline and MIND.

  • If you are caring for a child with Coronavirus please click here for advice on when you should seek help.

  • Coronavirus: New born baby information. Leaflets and further information for pregnant and postnatal women during Covid-19 including appointments, attending the hospital and infant feeding is available on the CCG website HERE.

Complaints & PALS

Any formal complaints or concerns regarding our service should be addressed to our Practice Manager, Sharon Unwin, either verbally or in written format.

We hope that most problems can be sorted out easily and quickly, often at the time they arise and directly with the person concerned. All the doctors here feel the patient has a right to a second opinion within the practice and that they can consult with the doctor of their choice. If you wish to take your concerns further we can advise you of your options and who to contact.

Please click on the link below for a more detailed view of our complaints process, a list of contacts should you wish to take your concerns further and a complaint form to download should you wish to use

Download our Patient Complaint Booklet

Complaints about Hospital Care

Your comments, compliments, concerns and complaints will help improve the services provided to patients.

If you, your relatives or your carers are unhappy in any way with any part of your treatment, or the service you receive while in hospital or an outpatient clinic, you or they should speak to a member of the ward or clinic staff as soon as possible.

If you feel unable to speak directly to staff, please contact the Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) and complaints team who can help you. You can call in to the office, telephone 01223 216756 or email

Please visit for further information about this service.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website